Monday, August 10, 2009

Prepping for the year

Right now I'm watching the sunset here at the resort. We walked and I think we're going to catch a taxi back to the school for $1.00! Today we went through some of the textbooks trying to figure out what we're going to use. We finished cleaning and decorating our classrooms. Last night I was kicking a soccer ball around with some kids in my chacos and I went to kick really hard and hit a rock! I took a big chunk out of my big toe (pictures to come later :) and cracked my toenail. And then last night in my sleep I kicked the wall really hard and it woke me up hahahaha. Well it's still as hot as ever, but I think I'm going to end up loving it. Last night I went out and just gazed at the ocean and listened to the waves. I'm starting to get decent at playing the ukulele too! Last night we went over to the vice principal's house and watched Atlantis. Good times! He has the cutest little kitty named Vally (short for Valentine). Well time to get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment