Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here I am...

It's Sunday before the first whole week! I have make lesson plans that I have no clue how to make... Yesterday we climbed on top of the roof of our apartment building for 3 hours and watched the sun go down and the stars come out. And then last night at 11:30pm some of us decided to go get in the ocean because we were so sweaty...it was so nice. Right now I'm at the hotel and I want to post pictures for everyone but it's so SLOW!! Hopefully I'll get some up soon. It was nice to just relax yesterday. We had the best potluck after church too...even though we didn't eat till almost 2:30pm hahaha all the SMs were dying. They had fresh coconuts and such good fruit salad MMMMM. Well I actually have to run to a meeting now. Yokwe!

No comments:

Post a Comment