Sunday, August 2, 2009

The night before

Anyone who knows me won't be surprised that it's 6:34pm the night before and of course I'm making a blog instead of packing! Yeah I haven't started yet....but that's how I roll. My brain is overwhelmed with last-minute things to pick up and stuff I still need to do...and anytime I do get a second to rest all I can think of is how much I'm going to miss Southern and all my friends. But I know God has a huge adventure planned for me these next 10 months and I can't wait to see what's in store! I have a few slight ideas of what's ahead of me, but really I have no clue. All I know is I've been eating my heart out this week and enjoying my big comfy bed! I just want everyone to know I miss you already and your prayers are very much appreciated! I know God will bless.

See you soon,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment