Friday, April 23, 2010

the "downcline"

Time is like sand in an hourglass right now. As more and more sand disappears it seems to slip away faster and faster! I'm not taking any moment for granted, with my kids, with the other SMs, or looking at the OCEAN! Since I'm leaving early I've got to get ahead of the game and get everything done before I go...and then leave my kids in the hands of someone ELSE! But it's ok. I've done the best I can teaching this year and I think that's all God asks of us. I hope that somehow amidst all the frustrating lessons, discipline, occasional yelling, sweatiness and lack of resources that my kids have learned something, but more importantly learned something about Jesus from me! Even though I'm now on the "downcline" as Jon said (haha Jon), me and the other teachers can still definitely use your prayers!

I believe this verse is just as applicable as it was 9 months ago:

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:

“ Whom shall I send,
And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Isaiah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment