Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mundane Mondays

Yesterday marked 3 months till I fly away...

This month has been a bit of a drag. I love my students more and more every day, but I'm getting a little sick of being in the same place with the same people doing the same thing every day. I really don't have anything to complain about...but I sure do feel like it a lot! But whenever I sit down and actually think about being back in the States I realize I'm going to miss this a lot. So I really am enjoying the rest of my time here.

For Valentine's Day each of the girls drew one of the boys' names, and we asked them to be our valentine. Since Ben is a nerd I made him a quiz and the last question was: "Will you be my valentine?" haha He was really excited and to my surprise picked me up and swung me around. We all dressed up and went out for dinner. Sadly we wanted to go to the Stonehouse or Monica's but they were both closed. So we went to MIR. But it was still fun.

Other than that it's been the same old same old. February is a pretty bland month. Although the next 2 weekends we're planning on camping. And this Thursday is the SA banquet...we'll see how that goes. Hopefully the volleyball and basketball tournaments will start soon. It was supposed to have started by now, but island time interferes once again...


No comments:

Post a Comment